HOW TO ORDER A PADDLE
FIND A DEALER
I partner with a number of excellent retailers. Find and contact a dealer near you from the list below.
- Aarhus (Egå), Kajakhuset
- Aarhus (Egå), Surfline
- Fredericia, Havkajakken og Friluftsliv
- Frederikssund, Butik Malik
- Holstebro, Kajakfreak
- Kolding, Kajakgaarden
- Lyngby, Kano- og kajakværkstedet
- Præstø, Roneklint Kajakcenter
- You can also choose to order a Gram Kajak product by emailing me with information on product name and item number – as well as information on paddle size if you wish to order a paddle.
Please also feel free to contact me if you have any questions or particular design requests regarding my products.
You can find all the contact information needed here.
If you place an order by emailing me, you can transfer the money to my account. You will receive information on my account number when the paddle is ready for shipment. For practical reasons, I don’t accept credit cards or checks.
I build strong paddles made of yellow cedar and hardwood to prevent breakage. But should the unthinkable happen, I accept all reasonable requests for repair or replacement. All Gram Kajak paddles are thus guaranteed against manufacturing defects for two years from the date of purchase – although, usually, I do not replace broken paddles.
For sales outside Denmark, please send me an email. I will then find the cheapest way to ship the products and provide you with the necessary information on the payment details.
Phone: +45 40 26 83 29
VAT: DK 32002285